[Rock-dev] Rock Package Directory

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Thu Mar 3 14:09:56 CET 2011

On 03/03/2011 11:17 AM, Willy Lambert wrote:
> That is what I am trying to find out. I mean I don't know what is
> possible between :
> _  copying orogen-canbus/tasks/Task.cpp and orogen-canbus/tasks/Task.hpp
> into my package (and the appropriate driver code)
Hard. You will have to copy the appropriate base class code from
.orogen/tasks/ and make sure the associated typekit is built into your
new package (and available as it should).

That is basically forking the package. Very bad.

> _ using orogen-canbus as a (ROS) package
Right now, not possible. Don't ask me about the path to having it running.